Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tasha Warrior

Model Name: Tasha Warrior

Location: Little Rock, Ark


1. How did you get into modeling: I got asked to do something when I was 14, and then every job after that I got referred to was by word of mouth, or someone saw a picture of me.


2. How long have you been in it: 13 yrs, on and off


3. What are some of your hobbies: I love being a mommy, love being outside, and love sports, and even though I am not a musician, I love music.


4. Being in Little Rock is it hard getting work: Yes and No….. Every job that I have gotten, people have come to me for, I haven’t had to try out for anything which is a blessing, but I think if I really wanted to be America’s Next top model, being in Ark, would be hard to get work. I do something now probably once a month.


5. How do you view the industry as a whole: I have mixed emotions about it. The modeling industry can be very catty, and cut throat, but sometimes I feel that the Lord keeps placing me into this field and giving me opportunities to be a light in this industry.


6. Anything you want to add before we close out: I LOVE WORKING WITH PATRICK! HE MAKES ME FEEL SOOOOOO COMFORTABLE IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA!


Any Job I get offered I pray about it and make sure it’s something the Lord has presented to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment