Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Team Natural Interview with Angel Berry


Name: Angel Berry
City: Memphis

How long have you been natural? I've been natural for 2 years and 4 months.

How long did it take for you to transition?  Prior to cutting it I went 6 months without a relaxer.
How often do you wash your hair?  I do wash it everyday.

What products do you use?  I use Organix Moroccan Shampoo and Conditioner   

How often do you cut your hair? I get it cut once a week to keep it neat.


Do you have any advice for anyone who wants to go natural? Being natural is not just an appearance, it's also a state of mind and you have to be comfortable enough with yourself to wear it that way.. Hair doesn't make or break you, it just adds to who you already are. #allnaturalnoadditivesorpreservatives
You can be next submit photo to patrickcphoto@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment