Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Safari Bullock Interview

Model Name: Safari Bullock

Location: Memphis, TN

What made you get into modeling/fashion?
I’ve always loved fashion. Growing up I was always told that I had “the look” of a model. I did my first photo shoot and ever since then I’ve been hooked. Modeling is my catharsis.

How long have you been into it?
Ive been modeling for 2 years and have taken interest in modeling since I was 14.

What are some of your hobbies?
My major is Graphic design so I have a passion for digital art and painting. I enjoy rock climbing,fishing, and skating.

How do you view the industry?
The industry seems somewhat judgemental as it is human nature but I think self confidence is key.

You have anyone in mind you want to work with next model etc.?
I don’t know exactly who, but I’ve always wanted to work with body paint for a shoot. Something really artsy and colorful.

Who are some of your favorite designers?
Gwen Stefani and Betsy Johnson

Where can we find you online?
https://www.facebook.com/safari.fletcher
instagram.com/ohsofiery#

What is something you willing to share with your readers that they might not know about you?
I can do a back bend in my heels!

Anything you want to add before we close out?
I look forward to being successful in this industry



No comments:

Post a Comment