Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Model Interview with Bash Kouture


Model/Name Bash Kouture

Location: Memphis TN

What made you get into modeling/fashion? I Love Rocking All Types Of Fashion So Why Not Have Fun In Front Of The Camera or The Runway While I'm At It
 
How long have you been into it? 1 1/2



What are some of your hobbies? Dancing, Acting and Doing Hair


How do you view the industry? I view it as doors of opportunities.... you just got to get out there and get it.

You have anyone in mind you want to work with next model etc.? I would love to work with Tanieka Carter


Who are some of your favorite designers? Tammy Partee, Carl Mosby and Bianca Northcutt to name a few

Where can we find you online? You can find me on Facebook Bash Kouture, IG:
@Bash.Kouture

What are some of your inspirations? My mother, my son and Kalyn Ferguson she has been a true friend from the start of my career and has my back 500% THANK YOU!

What is a typical day for you? Doing hair, networking and taking care of my son

When not working and at the house what you lay around in? Boy Shorts and A Cut Up Shirt

Who is your favorite NFL team?  I Actually Don't Have One

What is the sexiest thing about you in your eyes? Being Intrigued

When people first meet you what do they look at first? My Smile And Low Haircut

When you were growing up what did you always wanted to be? An Actress

 If you could shoot anyplace in the world where would it be? Belize

What is something you willing to share with your readers that they might not know about you? That I'm a very unique person that can't help but to stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment