Friday, July 10, 2015

Model Interview with Phystee


Model/Name: Phystee
Location: Memphis, TN


What made you get into modeling/fashion?
I fell in love with modeling and fashion as a child.
How long have you been into it? As a babygirl,I would sit in front of the tv watch fashion shows and that’s when my dream began.

How do you view the industry?
My views on the industry I feel that as models are the most inspiring people, it takes courage, determination and hard work to make your brand a reality. The industry is full of opportunities.

When you were growing up what did you always wanted to be? Growing up I wanted to be a few things a model, a writer and Surgeon
What are some of your hobbies? My favorite hobbies are reading, writing, I’m in love with animals, and long peaceful walks on the river.

You have anyone in mind you want to work with next model etc.? I would love to work with Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima, Tyra Banks
Who are some of your favorite designers? Some of my favorite designers are Sully Bonnelly, Jackie Sencion, Rico Crockett

What are some of your inspirations?
To take Phystee Brown brand to a place bigger than myself!!!

If you could shoot anyplace in the world where would it be? I’ve always wanted the opportunity of shooting in France that’s a really beautiful place to me.
What is a typical day for you? A typical day for me would be taking my dog out for a walk, reading a novel, cleaning, cooking and relaxing.

When not working and at the house what you lay around in? A day off for me is PJ's all day lol

Who is your favorite NFL team?
I get laughed at about my favorite NFL team but I’m a die-hard Tennessee Titan fan

What is the sexiest thing about you in your eyes? The sexist thing about me I would say is the woman in me (Phenomenal)
When people first meet you what do they look at first? My eyes and smile (I’ve been told that I light up a room with my glow)

What is something you willing to share with your readers that they might not know about you? I’m a living testimony 3yrs ago I was victim to a hate crime, Was hit in the head with an baseball bat and called a monkey.(Can’t wait to tell my story)God Is So Good

Where can we find you online? You can follow me on Instagram&facebook by PhysteeTheModelBrown
Anything you want to add before we close out? Would like to thank all my supporters, friends, family, Most importantly God. My message: Follow your dreams, never lose focus no matter how many doors are closed on you keep going cause God has favor over you, I was told I wasn’t going to be able to do any of the things I’m doing BUT LOOK AT GOD Thanks Again May God Bless*MISS PHYSTEE BROWN*



No comments:

Post a Comment