Monday, December 17, 2012

Ashley “Zanyelle” Green Interview


Model Name: Ashley “Zanyelle” Green
Location: Memphis, TN

1. What made you get into modeling? My family and friends have always encouraged me to model but I never took the initiative until Mar.2011 after my 24th birthday. It was then that I decided to step outside my comfort zone and go for it!

2. How long have you been into it? Close to 2 years now.

3. What are some of your hobbies? Cooking, eating, doing hair, sewing, and painting.

4. How do you view the industry?There’s definitely a lot of competition in this industry, but it shows who is willing to push and work hard for what they want.

5. What are some of the goals you want to complete in the industry?Now days it seems as if most people think you have to take your clothes off to be noticed as a model. I want to be an example and show young women that you don’t have to be nude to get noticed; you can have your clothes on and still be sexy.

6. What could make the industry easier for models? MATURE positive attitudes,open mindedness, and knowing how to maintain professionalism.

7. Where can we find you online?www.facebook.com/zanyelle, twitter @Zanyelle, www.modelmayhem.com/Zanyelle, Go Girl Video (Mic Tee), I'm da man video (Durt Boi), Concrete Magazine, Xclusive mixtape cover

8. If you could shoot anyplace were would it be? Hawaii or New Zealand somewhere exotic

9. Any model you would like to shoot with?Yes; Adriana Lima or Eva Pigford

10. Do you have a favorite designer (name)? Fendi

11. Do you have a particular ad you would like to see yourself in? Macy’s, Ralph Lauren, or Victoria’s Secret.

12. Anything you want to add before we close out? So far so great! I’mthankful that I’ve had the opportunity to connect and network with a lot of great people. Life is what you make it, you’ll never know until you try!

No comments:

Post a Comment