Monday, December 17, 2012

Khandice "Teapot" Dandridge Interview

Model Name: Khandice "Teapot" Dandridge

Location: Memphis, TN

1. What made you get into modeling? From a young age I was always interested in fashion and my mom would always take me to model calls for kids and from there my love for modeling started.

2. How long have you been into it? I've been modeling on and off for about 2 years.

3. What are some of your hobbies? Other than modeling I would say shopping, singing, writing poetry when I have time, and anything spontaneous. I'm very outgoing!

4. How do you view the industry? I view this industry as an industry where hard work really pays off. If you're willing to work hard and not sell yourself short you could make it very far. If you think it's all about being naked, having sex with artist, photographers, etc. to make it, you're only going to get those type of jobs.

5. You have anyone in mind you want to work with next? Eva, Tyrese and I would love to do work for Alexander McQueen

6. Who are some of your favorite designers? Alexander McQueen, Christian Louboutin

7. Where can we find you online? Facebook (www.facebook.com/khandice.danielle) Twitter (@PRETTYME_KD) Also, you can find me in Prince Djae's "Sex Bulbs" video! Super Hot!

8. What is something you're willing to share with your readers that they might not know about you? Everybody usually ask where the nickname "Teapot" comes from. Well, I'm 4'11 and "short and stout like a teapot. I'm a nice size as far as hips and thighs goes. I'm not thick but I'm not small either :-)

9. Anything you want to add before we close out? I love my photographer PATRICK C. and I'm available for videos, photo shoots, promotional work, etc. contact me at Kddandridge@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment