Friday, December 21, 2012

MUSIC INTERVIEW WITH KARIZMA

Music Interview With Karizma
What made you realize that music was your path?
I use to write poems that turnt into short story's an that transformed into lyrics.I play an instrumental and put my words to it and fell in love. Music gives me an outlet to express myself.

How would you describe the music that you typically create?
Something that everyone can relate to a humble dose of reality/hip-hop

Who are your biggest musical influences?
Jay-z, Ice-Cube, Scarface, Tupac, Nas, Rakim its a long list of great MC's

What makes your music unique?
I have fun and party in my music but I also have a serious and conscious side too.

Has there been one particular moment in your musical career that you’re most proud of?
Doing everything on my own and making an impact with my first solo Mixtape "After the Storm" piff.me/06c965e via @Datpiff

Who would you like to work with in the near future?
DJ Drama, Don Trip, 8 ball & MJG, Kendrick Lamar, J.Cole ,Big Krit

What’s next for you?
My Upcoming Mixtape I'm dropping in 2013 around April don't have a title yet. Uptempo strong lyrics more content I know you will enjoy it. "Dead Presidents"

How can we find you?
www.facebook.com/karizma62b, www.twitter.com/karizma62b www.reverbnation.com/karizma62b, www.youtube.com/karizma62b

Anything you want to add before closing out?
Whatever your dream is you can make it an reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment