Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Model Interview with Shawna C....



Model Name: Shawna C
Location: Memphis, ATL, LA Where ever you need me...

1. What made you get into modeling? I have always wanted to be a model but was afraid to pursue it simple because of what was said about the career for petite models. Not knowing at first the different aspect of modeling I never took the steps needed to get me where I am today until Sept 2009. By remaining humble, patient, motivated and positive I have really made a good name for myself. I let nothing get in my way of making my voice be heard around my city then spreading to others.

2. How long have you been into it? It will be 4yrs Sept. 2013

3. What are some of your hobbies? Doing hair, dancing, cooking, making G rated home videos lol and practicing doing make up.

4. How do you view the industry? I feel that now a day’s everyone thinks they’re a model because they take half naked pictures or use to strip. Causing all of the hardworking models with boundaries, class, respect, talent or passion for the industry to get overlooked, paid less etc.

5. What are some of the goals you want to complete in the industry? To become a well known petite model & actress who will really open the doors for many young ladies to follow in my footsteps. Also opening my own talent agency & starting my own petite clothing line.

6. What could make the industry easier for models?  If people where more open minded and based things on a person's talent/ capabilities and not just looks or who you know it would allow more doors to be open.

7. Where can we find you online?  Facebook-Shaniqua White Campbell, Facebook Model Page -Shawna C, Website -ShawnaC.Com, instagram-ShawnacTheRealMcCoy & ShawnaEyecandy @twitter

8. If you could shoot anyplace were would it be?  Paris or Italy for some of their great on location scenery.

9. Any model you would like to shoot with?  Eva Pigford/Marcille

10. Do you have a favorite designer (name)?  I love Louis Vuitton and Michael Kors

11. Do you have a particular ad you would like to see yourself in? Clothing ads for Macy's, Sears, Calvin Klien Jeans, Gap, Sports Illustrated, King and many many more

12. Anything you want to add before we close out?   Hi my name is Shaniqua Campbell and I’m interested in being a part of many of your upcoming projects. If giving the chance I believe that I could bring a lot of talent, personality, dependability, loyalty, hard work and dedication to the team. I have experience in the following music videos, fashion shows, several photo shoots, promo gigs, movies, sitcoms, and commercials

The Future Is Now Patrick C Photography

1 comment: