Friday, January 11, 2013

MUSIC INTERVIEW WITH BEROBB........

MUSIC INTERVIEW WITH BEROBB........


What made you realize that music was your path?
Memphis has such amazing talent that it is hard not to fall in love with music in some shape or form. Since I was a teenager, I knew music would be a passion and ultimately a path to my success. Through the years, I have had the chance to hone my skills in churches, clubs, and small venues throughout Memphis, Atlanta, and Mississippi. I have also worked with many artists in town, helping them launch their own career. Now, I am ready to jump out there in a big way – Be Global.

How would you describe the music that you typically create?
Oh man, honestly, whatever I am feeling at the time. I am a musician first, so I can play and produce whatever. But those who have heard my music from a personal place, I think they would say “funky pop, space age, rhythmic, no limits kind of music.” I want people to say “damn, he different, yet familiar, out of this world, from another place, kind of dude.

Who are your biggest musical influences?
Ceelo Green, Andre 3000, Music Soulchild, Ludacris, Jay Z, Mystical, Lil Wayne, E 40, Twister, Busta Rhymes, Timbaland, Eminiem, just to name a few…

What makes your music unique?
I love experimenting with sound, synthesizers. My new fans about to see they universe take orbit, through me, BEROBB.

Has there been one particular moment in your musical career that you’re most proud of?
Most proud of… Not yet. I am looking forward to seeing it soon

Who would you like to work with in the near future?
Ceelo Green, Andre 3000, I’m a fan.

What’s next for you?
We pushing this single ‘Sexy Girl’ which is so damn hot. Worked with R&B star KRISO, who is on fire. Real excited bout this joint. Big ups to the models in the video too, Zanyelle and Camiko. Stay tuned…

THE FUTURE IS NOW PATRICK C PHOTOGRAPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment