Thursday, January 3, 2013

DAY 3 OF THE MOVEMENT PATRICK C PHOTOGRAPHY




Now that Day 3 in 2013 is down towards creating art, there are 362 days left in making Patrick C Photography a household name around the world. Yesterday I had a chance to work with a couple of people and booked five more shoots for the month (so it is looking good right now).... Most people in photography know this can be a time of year when business is not moving as fast. So, to already have five booked with more coming is considered a pretty good start.


Yesterday I had the opportunity to shoot with a young lady name Zenobia, I call her “Eyes” because they stand out. It was her first shoot and understandably she was nervous and a little shy but once the camera started snapping and the lights were flashing things worked out for the best. I played with a couple of images on the edit tip and put a little something together that is artsy. Giving you a little sample of the work…

More shoots are coming and more art flowing so make sure you all join my blog and visit my site www.patrickcphotography.com I am really pushing to have all my facebook, twitter and other social networks shift over here so I can protect my work and give you more of my artsy pieces.

The goal of Patrick C Photography by year’s end is to grace at least six magazines and become one of the most recognized artistic photographers that creates uniquely specific Patrick C pieces … With your help and support I know for sure this can become a reality, I have the plans I just need all my people pushing to support my art and vision. When I make it we all can say this is something we WORKED together to make happen..

Thank you for the support and look forward to more…

Patrick Covington


 THE FUTURE IS NOW

4 comments: