Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Shoot with Carena N.




So I get a chance to shoot with a new face and loved it… I was out at a Cool Out Event at Ice Bar with The Cool Out Crew this past Saturday and see this young lady come up the DJ booth and right off top caught my attention. The hair, eyes and curves made me look again and know I had to create something dope with her… She was with another young lady that has a great look, so she introduces me to her (Carena) and we clicked from that point. We exchange information and we set the shoot up ASAP. She came to the shoot and brought a couple of oldie pieces to match the hair and theme we had in mind and we went in on this shoot creating a lot of photos that stood out. I am very pleased with the shoot with Carena and hopefully in the near future we will work together again… Loved her energy and passion for the arts… Shouts out to Sokhom for plugging me with her… Here are two photos from the shoot and trust she will be a face that you see in the future…
THE FUTURE IS NOW PATRICK C PHOTOGRAPHY




No comments:

Post a Comment