Monday, January 28, 2013

Model Interview with Model Mike..

 
Model Name: Model Mike
Location: Worldwide

What made you get into modeling?
I've always loved fashion and wanted to be a part of it, family and friends were always telling me they thought I would do well and needed to try it out so I did.

How long have you been into it?
I've been modelling 10 years now.

What are some of your hobbies?
I love to play soccer & basketball as I am very big on cardio. I love listening to music as it takes you to a whole different level and spending time with family and friends is always good with me.

How do you view the industry?
The industry is very good to those who want to do well, you have to make yourself want to be on top and not just expect it to be given to you. Some cities are more catered to the industry but that's because they have people there hungry to get in and ain't afraid to step out of the box to do what it takes. There are so many different directions you can go in the industry so you can never say that you can't get in the door.



You have anyone in mind you want to work with next?
I've pretty much worked with everyone I wanted to work with but my next shoot I'm definitely gonna have to try and do a really grown and sexy with Katina Lewis.


Who are some of your favorite designers?
I like a lot of Sean John as the I love how they have Street Wear as well as suits to switch it up but my all time favorite is Marc Ecko as he never limits himself to just one style or category of clothing and has So much variety to his work.


Where can we find you online?
PatrickCPhotography.com, Facebook/model.mike


What is something you willing to share with your readers that they might not know about you?
Just that I'm really a nice down to earth person so when you see me out it's okay to speak as I am not stuck up in any kind of way like I have been stereotyped in the past.

Anything you want to add before we close out?
It has been an honor and a great journey working with in my eyes the best photographer ever Patrick Covington and if you haven't already worked with him you are really missing out on a chance in boosting your career and getting the absolute best work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment